Mariah Carey is naked and it's weird...

Let's see here... Mariah Carey posed pregnant and naked for a magazine cover. It's been done already. So much so it's getting boring. However, Mariah's photo is a little interesting. For example no boob shown as she is covering them up with her Cowardly Lion hair extensions... Also, what the hell is up with her belly button? It looks sealed over. Is that normal? I haven't seen that before. I've seen them deepen into a cavern and I've seen them bulge out but seal up? Just weird. I know... maybe she plugged it up because that's where the glitter, butterflies and unicorns will spring from when she finally births those babies. I am guessing a scheduled c-section for Mariah... full on makeup, mani and pedi and a People Magazine photo shoot in the delivery room.