Kelly Osbourne should have stayed in school...


Kelly Osbourne went off on Twitter about her ex boyfriend Luke Worrall. This is what she had to say complete with an ass load of misspelled and misused words.



MissKellyO
@Luke_worrall is the biggest piece of shit he has been trying to get back w/ me I only came home for Xmas to see him mean while he has been

MissKellyO
Fucking 100's of girls as we as men behind my back all he did was use me all girls beware of @Luke_worral he is a using Cunt!

MissKellyO
He used me for my money and a free ride he is lucky I am not spilling the hole truth about what he did!

MissKellyO
He is the worst thing that ever happened to me I don't give a fuck what happens to him anymore

MissKellyO
Iam and always will be 2 good 4 @luke_worrall darling ur pretty face will only get you so far because u don't have the brains to back it up

MissKellyO
Dont think I have ever felt so stupid he made a fool of me going to be off Twitter for a while never felt heart brake like this in my life



She really tried to burn his ass and I suppose she did to a certain extent but in the end she comes across as a scorned little girl.